Heavenly Mother’s Day: Jehovah Speaks Of His Mother In Heaven
The Book of Jesus, Chapter 1
Jehovah Speaks of His Mother in Heaven
1. In the beginning I was The Word, creation,
spoken by Mother. I was in Her, and of Her,
and through Her.
2. In the beginning, I was Man and Her light
shone on a place in me I couldn’t name:
the Woman place, void and without form;
quiet, lonely, violent.
3. She drew me in, held me there while I shook.
She drew me out again, turned my face toward hers,
held memory in her hands. She turned my face
toward light, toward darkness, whispered what
I must see, what I would learn on my knees,
in the garden, before my pain shook olives from the tree.
4. I did not know I would mother
Her children in earth, that Mary’s heart
would pierce mine. Martha’s sorrow,
poured on my feet, washed my soul
clean in women’s grief. My other mother
held me in the flesh, her ache seeping into my bones.
5. I did not know my woman mate would bring
visions of hope, blood, rage, and longing to our bed.
6. My Mother knew Gethsemane. But she did not know
a forgotten memory of Her would come –
an angel in the darkness – Her love in me, of me,
and through me enough to heal every woman.
7. I did not know when I cried, Abba,
Mother would answer –
Her silence shook the earth.