A quick round-up of Mormon women’s voices around the web (and other interesting links):
- A great article about the makings of a Catholic-Mormon marriage, and what it means to show respect for religion both directions. I have a vested interested in hearing people’s interfaith marriage stories.
- Congratulations to Jana . . . may good things continue to travel your way.
- A vintage FMH Lisa story.
- I love Tracy, but I may love her little boy even more.
- Vada: “How Presiding Works in My Marriage”
- SLTrib: “Mormon Author Tells of her Trip to Heaven”
- Curtains up on Margaret Young’s “I Am Jane”
- University of Chicago Professor Catherine Brekus explores portrayal of LDS women in history
- Californians: Go hear Kristine Haglund and Sheila Taylor next weekend . . .
- And stay tuned on this site for some exciting news about the Exponent Magazine!