- Today (Saturday, August 7), you can hear the Exponent II panel at Sunstone — 3:30 in the Canyon Room.
- Tresa Edmunds (who helps run the fabulous Young Women’s resource blog Beginnings New), has a terrific article on Patheos: The Next Generation of Mormon Feminism
- Also at Patheos, Margaret Blair Young and Darius Aidan Gray discuss “The Colorful LDS Future”
- A promising new blog joins the sisterhood! Scholaristas begins with a multi-post tribute to the “Pink Issue” of Dialogue. Nearly 40 years ago, Claudia Bushman and Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, who were also intrumental in founding Exponent II, guest edited an edition of Dialogue devoted to “women in dialogue.” You can read Claudia Bushman’s retrospective on the Scholaristas blog. If you’ve never read the Pink Issue, you can access it here.
- Nat at FMH pens a letter to the Church Curriculum department with her feedback on the Young Women’s manuals.
- Like writing? Want to participate in a project that will highlight the accomplishments of women in church history? Click here for the details!
- And in honor of my dad’s birthday tomorrow, another look at “The Feminist Tale Behind the Pet Mice.”
What’s the best thing you read this week? Post a link.