Virtual Oases (and some self-promotion)
- From Heather O’s other blog: “I don’t know what it’s like to have a mom who is sick. I don’t know how to prepare my son for the inevitable.”
- A young Mormon woman and her autistic brothers.
- You’ve had quite a life (so far!), Susan . . .
- A look at modern love: Couples who said decisions were made equally had relationships that were “better in every way,” spending more time together, having fewer fights and sharing greater feelings of love and intimacy.
- I loved this post — way to go, Chloe!
- I’m reading a terrific book called Eat, Pray, Love. The author, Elizabeth Gilbert, has some great writing advice on her website.
- Speaking of writers, check out this group blog by several LDS authors and this blog by LDS novelist Janette Rallison. Want to know more about the LDS publishing market? Look here.
I hope some of you will also check out my new blog: Readathon, a site devoted to children’s and young adult literature. New books, current trends, old favorites. Gift ideas for the 9-to-14-year-old in your life. Books for you if — like me — you never outgrew this genre. I just go it up today, so come back again for more features . . .