Virtual Oases, April 27
- New-to-me blog of the week: Modern Molly Mormons
- Don’t miss Patricia K’s “Bittersweet Sixteen” trilogy: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Foxyj on fighting fear.
- BiV might just stay asleep for an extra millenium or so . . . (for the record, I first heard this “doctrine” during a temple prep class)
- I meant to link to this last week — so now it’s an “old” post by Eve on the magical general authority
- Azucar on free-range kids — (hat-tip Justine’s post on sheltering children)
- Help Amelia finish her dissertation — isn’t this what they say about the importance exercising/dieting with a buddy?
- Sarah’s adventures in the ER!
- FMH guest post on The Shape of a Mother