Virtual Oases, December 3
- A new MoTab member blog-chronicles her new journey.
- ECS: Feminism can easily become a tool of the patriarchy when feminism prevents women from working together
- Before we leave Thanksgiving behind completely . . . from Kage . . . and from Johnna . . . and from Kathy
- What my mother taught me
- Seraphine: The language of women as morally superior actually didn’t come from the feminists–it came from those who were trying to uphold a patriarchal, middle-class structure.
- Navigating the world of name-changing
- I love the stream-of-consciousness of six-year-olds; it’s Faulkner in the making!
Oh, and click on the post below to join us in the festive poetry sharing!