Virtual Oases, November 24
- Join Justine on a spending fast . . .
- Or at least think about buying a homemade gift . . .
- Or a water buffalo . . .
- BiV rethinks “women are more spiritual”
- Kage reports on a stake fireside with President Beck
- Andrea: Living with dying
- Heather O: On the symbiosis of gratitude and pain . . . and . . . Thoughts while her husband is jogging
- Memories encoded in music: From Rebecca . . . and from Sue.
- Elder Oaks’ daughter cracks Billboard’s top ten — and another LDS act is on the list, too.
- An intriguing take on the stripling warriors’ mothers.
- Fancy that — my grass is made of dead lions, too!
- On Mormons, Mayans, and Lamanites. Companion article here.
- Think twice before ordering a custom cake at WalMart
- The most deliciously terrible music video of the 1980s!
- When you schedule your next physical, arrange to get a Whooping Cough booster shot. The vaccine wears off. Ask me how I know . . .