Virtual Oases: October 7
- The historic Young Women’s Journal is now online and searchable!
- Mormon Mentality welcomes a new blogger
- New York Times article on “The Mom Job” and an LDS blogger’s response (tip from Azucar)
- Speaking of bodies: What real breasts look like (note: *real* photos — see comments for a discussion)
- SL Tribune spotlights FMH(Mormon Mommy Wars gets a nod, too)
- The family that bakes together . . .
- If you were a female speaker at General Conference, what would you say?
- Mogget: Julien of Norwich and the Atonement
- Arizona Phoenix article on Eliza Magazine — a new fashion magazine created by Mormon women. Eliza website here.
- Utah Readers: An upcoming Laurel Thatcher Ulrich lecture
- A great article on the Relief Society General Presidency. Did you know Sister Allred has lived in nine countries?
- Brooke: The Jesus Brand