Virtual Oases XLI
- Ana has a new girl in her life (here’s hoping and praying she’ll be with you for a long long time.)
- Heather: Sometimes we are saved when the rescue doesn’t come.
- Maralise: Some reflections on mothering that doesn’t come easily
- I made this toffee today — scrumdidlyumptious
- Among the tidbits in a New York Times comparison of Census data: In 1970, 33,000 men and 2,000 women earned professional degrees; in 2004, the numbers were 42,000 men and 41,000 women.
- I’m looking forward to reading the results of Taryn’s “Women in the Ensign” project.
- Just because . . . in case you missed LDS Senator Gordon’s Smith’s forceful, newsworthy comments on the Iraq War