Virtual Oases XVII
- A Physics Parable (from a new blogger at Z’s Daughters)
- We’re Losing Her: The Deportation of an LDS Sister
- Is a child with Down Syndrome “Special”?: The Obstacles of Language
- I’ve been moved while reading this couple’s story — a former bishop, his wife, his homosexuality, their choices, their love.
- This ABC news segment has been analyzed and criticised on other LDS blogs. I found it engaging on the narrative level — different people telling their stories different ways, church leadership included. And it’s good for us to listen to each other.
- Ana will be guest blogging for the next two weeks at Feminist Mormon Housewives. Tune in.
- What can your visiting teachers do for you?