Virtual Oases XXXIX
Must read of the week
Claudia Bushman’s speech at the recent FAIR conference: “If we lose our female LDS world, we will have lost a lot.”
More voices you might enjoy:
- Jana Reiss’ original musings about a Sunday in Relief Society — don’t bother with the ensuing comments (they degenerate pretty fast).
- Marjorie Conder: “Many wonderful things have happened worldwide because of the Relief Society, but I think they are only a shadow of things to come.”
- Margaret Young: Mother’s Blessings
- Tracy promised this would make me laugh. She was right. Speaking of Tracy, go read her lastest BCC post.
- Kathy provokes a good discussion about women, the body, and sacrifice.
- Do you own glass grapes?
- Bloggernacle commenter Tatiana put together this inspiring collage.
- Finally, Cheryl (“Bored in Vernal”) is back in business at a new address. Read her powerful poem.