- Speaking of Jana Riess, if you haven’t added her blog “Flunking Sainthood” to your list, do it now.
- For example, she has a guest post by Carol Lynn Pearson on Berkeley Saints attempt to build bridges after Proposition 8.
- And speaking of Carol Lynn Pearson, ESO offers a wonderful glimpse of a New York stake-sponsored production of her play Facing East, which depicts the lives an LDS mother and father in the aftermath of their gay son’s suicide.
- SLTrib: Mormon women and birth control
- Early Mormon Missionaries: The Women Left Behind
Any links you want to share? Post them in the comments!