How to Access Your Online Subscription on ExponentII.org
Thank you for your patience as Exponent II has undergone some significant changes…we’ve had an explosion in subscriptions and moved to an online database so our subscribers can now manage their own subscriptions online (gift subscriptions and an Exponent II store renovation coming soon!). While we are no longer selling hard copies of our Spring 2014 theme issue, Women and the Priesthood, people who subscribe now (hard copy or online) will have access to the PDF of that issue on our website.
Please note: the last batch of orders went out this morning. Some were placed in late June as we’ve played catch up. Email me at subscriptionsATexponentiiDOTorg if your hard copy has not arrived by August 3rd, and thank you for your patience as our volunteers manager these transitions.
To manage your hard copy subscription account, follow the directions below. If you have an online subscription, you should be able to follow steps #4, 5, and 7 to access your account and the PDF of the most current issue as well as access to all issues archived.
- Go to our new Exponent II store: http://exponent.hyperingenuity.com/store.cgi
- Scroll to the bottom and click, “Create an Account”
- Fill in the necessary information and click, “Create Account”
- After creating your account, go back to the store, scroll to the bottom and this time, click, “Log In” and then, fill in the information you just created.
- After logging in, you will see in the top right corner of the store’s page, your email address. Clicking this will bring you to your account:
- You will then use the unique code that was either emailed to you or mailed on a slip of paper called, “Create Your Own Exponent II Online Account.” Enter your “Unique Subscription Code” and click, “Link Paper Subscription.”**
**If you have not yet received your unique subscription code and have been a subscriber since before June 17, 2014, please email subscriptionsATexponentiiDOTorg to get that code.
- This will link your account to your subscription in our database and give you access to your digital copy (included with your hard copy subscription).