Rocky Mountain Retreat
When: June 2-4, 2006
Where: Snow Mountain Ranch – a YMCA in the Rockies with showers, beds and flush toilets (no roughing it here). Located in the wildly beautiful mountains near Granby, Colorado.)
Cost/Contact: $125 – contact aluap at adelphia dot net for registration information.
This year’s speaker’s . . .
- Marilyn and Fred Matis: co-authors of In Quiet Desperation: Understanding the Challenge of Same-Gender Attraction.
- Emily Watts: Senior Development and Communications Editor at Deseret Book. Author of Being a Mom: 10 Coping Strategies I Learned by Accident Because I Had Children on Purpose and Take Two Chocolates and Call Me in the Morning.
Other Reasons to Attend
- Music and singing (bring your voices and instruments if you have ‘em)
- Famous Friday Potluck and Saturday Supper
- Sunday Quaker meeting
- Hikes, walks, talks, games, swimming, hot springs, antiquing, naps, lounging
- Seeing old friends and making new ones.
Come and share your thoughts, experiences, spirit and fun in this beautiful setting!