The Exponent welcomes guest posts. Appropriate topics relate to feminism, the Mormon faith or both. In addition to essay-style posts, we also seek woman-friendly church lesson plans for church and home use.
You must provide your real name and email address for your post to be considered. Your email address will not be published and your name will be shared only if you want it to be.
- Your real name. You can choose not to include your real name when the post goes up, but we need your real name before we post it.
- Your moniker (how you wish to be identified on the public website – it could be your full name, your first name only, a pseudonym, or as “Anonymous”).
- A 1-2 sentence bio, telling Exponent readers a little about you. If you have your own blog or website, you are welcome to link to it.
- The text of your post. A typical post is about 400-1,200 words long.
- An image to include with the post. Please abide by copyright restrictions. A photo you have taken yourself is a good choice. Images in the public domain are also good options. (Some websites that offer public domain or unrestricted images include http://www.metmuseum.org/en, http://www.freeimages.com/ and https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page. Follow their guidelines to find images you may use.)