- Susan M: “On Almost Dying”
- Rarely Home Julie: “Faith, Trust, and Peace”
- Bored in Vernal: “Changes in Vocabulary”
- Want to hear more about the prayer discussion Jana described? Journeygal has further thoughts.
Three pieces on LDS women and eating disorders:
- Just because: A great article on the exponential rise in Pentacostalism. (Makes one wonder: Would we have 400 million members if we hadn’t ditched speaking in tongues?!)
- Article from the Hartford Courant on the wives of LDS CEOs: “There are an unusual number of Mormon executives in corporate America. Some of this success is attributable to smarts, drive and ambition. But much is due to women who have made unusual choices for this age.” (Though one wishes the article could have at least acknowledged that not all LDS CEOs are men . . . though not even the Famous Mormons website lists Deseret Book CEO Sherri Dew in its list of business leaders; I’d wager this article would provide at least a couple of names to the collection.)