Virtual Oases 3/25
- Tracy begins her history 101 series with one of my heroines — Emmeline B. Wells.
- Emily M.’s thoughtful essay on coming to terms with the scarcity of women in the Book of Mormon.
- My favorite post this week: Eve’s “The Summons that Abides”
- Jana Riess reviews The Secret: “Most Pernicious and Socially Dangerous Book Since Mein Kampf?”
- Caroline’s “My Mormon Woman Story.”
- Amelia’s (r)evolution
- Ward Families at their best. (The third comment made me cry . . .)
- Women’s history month at FHM: Lisa on the 1977 IWC Convention and Quimby writes about her great grandmother.