- The other Heavenly Mother hymn
- Ana’s superb review of Carol Lynn Pearson’s No More Goodbye’s
- Kage’s forgiveness miracle
- Kristine on knitting and compassion
- Angie: Am I feeling fulfilled yet?
- 200 Cool Girls from Children’s Literature
- Read this post from Kris — I love our LDS women’s history!
- Catherine Edward’s Ensign article “Having Faith in God’s Timeline”:
“Sometimes people suggest possible explanations as to why I don’t have a husband and children yet. I know that most often these ideas are kindly offered, and yet underlying them seems to be a sense that I have erred in my eligibility for the blessings of marriage and children. I have been told that perhaps I am too picky, too aggressive, too smart, too career oriented, too independent, too liberal, and—my favorite—too happy. I must say that on occasion I take some of these critiques as compliments, and yet at the same time I recognize that there are married women who are smarter, more aggressive, pickier, and more independent than I am.”