A round-up of LDS women’s voice on the web, and other links of interest.
- Heather has posted ten dispatches at Mormon Mommy Wars, chronicling her time in Haiti as a humanitarian worker.
- Also at MMW, Melissa Mc’s answers to “I have a testimony because . . . “
- Jana Reiss takes a hard look at our worship services . . . er, meetings.
- In the Salt Lake Tabernacle Pioneer Day address, a plea to remember the Native Americans who already lived in the valley.
- Carina offers 15 statements you can use, today, to get that SS or RS meeting back on track!
- Jenne’s review of Kevin Barney’s Dialogue Article: “How to Worship Our Mother in Heaven (Without Being Excommunicated)”
- A profile of President Rosemary Nix Wixom, new Primary General President
- And I know I’m the last person in the world to post this, but just in case YOU missed it, your California RS sisters bring you “Jane Austin’s Fight Club.”
What’s the best thing you read or saw online this week?