Virtual Oases, August 10
- The bittersweet history of the first all-women city council in the United States.
- A poetic tribute to the family garden
- A religion that is part Mormon, part Corpse-Bride, part delightfully precocious pre-teen.
- More amazing historical nuggets from Kylie: Heard of Yesharah?
- BU religion professor Donna Freitas (and her LDS student Heidi Harris) on sex, colleges, and BYU
- Mormons Olympians, including weight lifter Melanie Roach
- Report on the What Women Know session at Sunstone (scroll down in comments for the reports from women who were actually there).
- “Jesus kept his word,” freed hostage Ingrid Betancourt
- The Healing Touch: Just beautiful. May I be such a devoted companion . . . .
- Feeling a need for more female spiritual exemplars? Take a look at this list.