Virtual Oases, August 13
- At MMW: A frank discussion about post-partum depression
- Tracy blogs about a good sacrament meeting
- FMHLisa: The secrets we keep
- Kage: A Mormony fashion moment
- BiV recaps her Sunstone session
- Two stirring pieces on raising children who have disabilities. One from P. G. (Patricia) Karamesines and one from the Boston Globe
- My second guest-post at Segullah: WWAD?
- On the passing of President Faust: two great articles by Peggy Fletcher Stack on his life and politics.
Just because: Hands-on healing centers . . . what think ye?