Virtual Oases, August 26
- Julie’s musings on the “women are more spiritual than men” adage.
- Rarely Home July has some crazy church stories to brighten your day.
- Janet’s exquisite “How I Became A Mother”
- Zada asks about women going to the temple without marriage/mission looming
- From Mormon Momma: “What to say when she’s not expecting”
- Thanks to a reader for alerting me to this priceless story from Annegb
- What do we do with unusual spiritual gifts? asks Amri
- From Kathy: A beautiful talk on prayer, mediation, and finding the light that already surrounds us
- The fascinating history of temple recommends
Lolita’s Closet: Slate’s Emily Yoffe describes shopping for her daughter’s back-to-school wardrobe