Virtual Oases, August 3
- Another interfaith marriage personal narrative.
- Oy! I’m exhausted just reading this — but I think Ana’s twin was sitting near me at church. G’bless!
- G: Letting the name go . . .
- Heidi: “This time there will be no angel . . . “
- Justine: I’ll take your surgery and raise you a chronic illness . . . . competition run amok (and hugs to Justine — she’s had a heckuva summer)
- Fun with Arabic at BYU! (hat-tip BCC)
- He wins for most crazy-diligent home teacher! Wow.
- Prayer of the Week
- Post of the Week: Kyle and T&S comparing 19th century funeral sermons (by men) and death poetry (by women, published in Exponent). Fascinating stuff.