Virtual Oases, January 20
- Caroline In Space’s nomination for the Worst Book Ever. Hmm, sounds like a fun new thread . . .
- Help for Nursery Leaders!
- Katherine Heigl on growing up Mormon
- Beginnings New: What’s in your church bag?
- New York Observer: Mormon women of Manhattan
- FoxyJ discusses her mixed-orientation marriage
- Janet: Women’s Education is not a safety net
- President Hinckley’s to a letter asking, “Is anything more to hope from life than being ‘barefoot and pregnant?'”
- Melissa provides background on Noah Feldman’s NYtimes article on Mormonism
- Tales tackles a taboo topic
- Dave links to an Claudia Bushman talk I linked to last year — which is worth a second link in case you missed it the first time ’round.
- BiV: Lament of the Lost Judges
- A great article on the art of used books
- For MLK day (and everyday): Obama’s moving sermon at the Ebenezer Baptist Church