Virtual Oases, June 24
- Margaret: Dying of a broken heart
- From the fabulous historian Ardis: Meet the Singing Mothers
- Allison at Mormon Momma shares the difficulty of her first temple experience to help other sisters who are contemplating attending for the first time.
- Cynthia strikes a similar theme: Stuff I Learned from my First Trip to the Temple
- Tracy M: Smoke and Mirrors
- Mormons really really really believe in heaven — and other fascinating graphs!
- FYI: LDS church letter about gay marriage in California; to be read this Sunday in CA services
- Mormon women and plastic surgery (Frankly, I’d feel more comfortable about plastic surgery if I could link to an article about Mormon men [or any men] and plastic surgery; I find the sheer prevalance of women going under the knife deeply, deeply unsettling.)
- I love posts where the beauty is simply in the honesty. Here is a mom reflecting on her daughter’s Down Syndrome.