Virtual Oases, May 27
- The BYU Women’s conference is now online. Click here and scroll down for recordings and transcripts from this year. Click here for transcripts from previous years.
- Emmeline B. Wells biography wins top honors. (Pick up your spring edition of Dialogue for my review).
- PDOE reflects on growing up in a part-member family.
- Guest post at FMH: Pushing Through Fear
- Interesting conversation at Nine Moons on family size.
- From the Deseret News:
Active Latter-day Saints want their church to provide a “frank and honest” presentation of church history, unvarnished by attempts to sugar-coat the past in order to make it more palatable.
That’s one finding to come from a new e-mail survey done by the family and church history department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.