Virtual Oases, November 9
- Don’t miss Shelah’s “My Mormon History.” Part I and Part 2
- Rebecca J: “Baptism: Dead or Alive”
- Kristine Haglund — the new editor of Dialogue — is looking for a few good sermons.
- Maralise: What do we mean when we say, “I know the Church is true?”
- Election night magic in Ana’s multi-racial home
- A first-hand account of the protest march in SLC
- Historic front pages (as in History Happened This Week)
- Cartoons from the Week That Was. And a few more.
- This account of the public stoning of a young girl in Somalia left me deeply shaken. From the BBC; from the depths of hell. [*Trigger alert*]