Virtual Oases, September 18
I’m back from the retreat. More on that another time. But let me say that I love the smell of pine trees and the blur of the milky way. I love singing with women who know how to harmonize. I love love love spending time with old friends (and co-bloggers!). And my neck, which began to unravel its knots during an afternoon meditation class, remains loose and happy. Praise be.
Here are a few links I’ve stumbled upon before and after my journeys.
- Ana presents a thoughtful Family Home Evening discussion about homosexuality and Christ-like love.
- A story about a 9/11 widow whose rebuilding included joining the LDS church.
- “Mormon Sisters” discussion: Mystics and Healers
- “Mormon Sisters” discussion: Eliza R. Snow
- Segullah: Why did you have children?
- Lynette: Blessings and Obedience
- Vada: “I Hate Breastfeeding”
- Peggy Fletcher Stack “LDS Church to Publish New Look at Same-Sex Attraction”
- A new book about female Mormon missionaries