Virtual Oases X etc.
This weekend was too beautiful, too new, too colorful, too alive to spend much time at the computer. I made grass whistles with my nieces and pushed swings in the park. Last year’s Easter gave us rain and cold — funny how sunshine can make all the difference in even my form of worship
Given the High Holiday, the blog was appropriately quiet, and I’m behind in posting this round-up. Here it is, better late than never — a weekly round-up of LDS women’s voices on the web . . . (a shorter version than usual, due to aforementioned outdoor joy).
- Kristen’s tribute to her father.
- Jana is joining the Sunstone blogging team! (But don’t worry, she’ll still grace us here).
- Nose bleeds and hemorrhaged hearts.
- Kristine: Honoring Parents in a Post-Therapeutic Age.
- *Update: Don’t miss this interview with Valerie Hudson: BYU Professor, women’s rights activist, and author of Bare Branches