Skip to content
Virtual Oases XIX
- Perhaps you’ve been following the story of the Drapers, a young LDS family whose twin infants sons needed heart transplants (it’s been extensively covered by the LA Times). Here’s the latest update.
- When the gospel doctrine manual is good, it is very very good, but when it is bad it is . . . this.
- Lynette asks whether staying in an organization while hoping for change is a tenable option.
- This week I entered the world of pod-casting. Actually, I only listened to this one by Jana and John Remy. But I plan on listening to this podcast by Emily Pearson: “In it, Emily Pearson, daughter of Gerald and Carol Lynn Pearson, reflects on the ways her life has been affected by growing up as the daughter of a gay man and then, years later, marrying one. In the interview, Emily takes us much deeper into the story she outlined in an essay, “Irreconcilable Differences,” in the April 2006 Sunstone magazine.”
- Also, I’ve been told by other faithful Exponent II readers that this site also has some excellent podcasts.
You may also like...