Virtual Oasis, July 29
LDS Women’s Voices on the Web
- Susan asks: How were your teenage years at church?
- Ardis’ love letter to boy scouts
- I don’t know, Amri. Sounds kinda tasty . . .
- Bored In Vernal: What they kept and what they left behind
- (UPDATE: She won’t be bored in Vernal for much longer . . . !)
- And one more pioneer reflection — this one from the wonderful Janet.
- Daring Young Mom: Intolerance Intervention
- Tracy rocks her first talk
And if you missed this rousing discussion about Exponent II and Segullah, take a looksie.
Don’t forget to register for the ExII retreat. I’ll be there, and I want to meet YOU (after all, Time said YOU were the person of the year . . . !)